Monday, May 5, 2014

I cant go back home

What happens when i grump about something? I get it back in spades. I am not allowed to get angry about anything but he is allowed to have a hissy fit about trivial things. 
I grump about a full trash can. He takes it out. I thank him. Normal so far. Then he sees a very valuable cardboard box in the trash that i have used to raise the chickens in. Airplane parts came in it. Airplane parts have not been in it for five years. He throws a fit. I say im sorry, i didnt know he was saving it, more verbal abuse, more he works hard and I'm a loser. I say sorry, if he needs a box for parts i will get him one. He will not be satisfied. He works hard, etc., i will be out on my ass working as a waitress, etc. he points out more of my flaws and shortcomings. He is getting madder and more irrational and i cant calm him down. So i leave. He tries to grab me. I threaten to call the cops. So now Moxie and I are sitting in my car, it's 11:30 at night and i dont know what to do. 
God help him if he hurts my animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment